Thursday, August 26, 2010

Three Twins

My latest favorite frozen treat is Bittersweet Chocolate from Three Twins. Well, every ice cream they make, I like--but the Bittersweet Chocolate is truly a stand-out.

I'm pretty picky about my ice cream habits. In fact, for awhile I was so miserable with the choices that I started making it myself. But, with this new brand(on sale, by the way at Whole Foods) I may leave the ice cream maker in the freezer. I am receiving no money for this product placement. Trust me. This stuff is truly delicious.

If you're in S.F. they have a store in the lower Haight. Not far from my old stomping ground. If it had been there when I was pregnant, I may still be working off the baby weight.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is the letter on the front of the block? That would be your clue!

1:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read somewhere that this ice cream is so good, it makes refrigerators stop functioning. I put a couple of pints of the stuff in my fridge and everything suddenly MELTED

11:17 AM  
Blogger Amy Ettinger said...

Yes, researchers studying the phenomenon have learned that it's the constant opening of the freezer to get to the product that contributes to the melting.

To offset this issue, they recommend eating the pint in one sitting.

11:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are right! This ice-cream is incredible - the chocolate is perfect. You have another comment on this message that's from out in left field - doesn't belong at all. Get rid of it!

8:34 PM  
Blogger Amy Ettinger said...

ok mom, the comment has been deleted! Glad you liked the ice cream. The vanilla is good, also. But not as good as the chocolate.

6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home